Skip to main content

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my new family history and genealogy blog. I have been an amateur genealogist for many years, and I love sharing what I learn with family and friends. I created this blog with a few goals in mind:
  • To communicate stories, information and questions about my ancestors with my living relatives and friends
  • To create a public digital life for my research that may lead to new discoveries and connections
  • To celebrate my ancestors and the interconnectedness of our history
  • To contribute to the genealogical community

Please check out my work-in-progress family tree below.
FamilySearch's fan chart tool is a colorful and efficient way to visualize 7 generations.



One thing I love about genealogy is that there is always more to learn. I hope you'll join me!


Comments